Secondary Coordinator's Blog
News, views and information from Leigh Rothe, the MAS Secondary Coordinator
Thank you staff
A relaxing break
- develop their knowledge of the sharemarket
- learn how to research companies
- discover the importance of wise investment decisions
- begin to learn more about investing which is beneficial for their future
- Students will be required to use appropriate grammar instead of texting language
- Edmodo does not allow private student-to-student messaging- the site will be used to discuss school-related content only
- No put-downs or sarcasm toward another’s ideas. All school rules and consequences related to harassment apply
A big thank you to the families who came to the SACE evening last Wednesday. A lot of staff effort went into preparing for it, and it was rewarding to see you all there.
The next step is to begin the subject counselling process. Letters have gone home for families with students heading into years 11 and 12 next year.
Please respond with preferred appointment times so that we can organise counselling sessions next Tuesday and Wednesday.
The subject selection handbook will be sent home with students for you to help with this process.
I encourage you to look through this and check out the variety of courses available at MAS. Other year levels will follow shortly after.